#8 - The Usos
Parker: To be totally honest, I hated The Usos before their heel turn.
And I KNOW I’m not alone.
But said heel turn has probably done the most for them this year, as their personalities have been allowed to shine. Jimmy and Jey have shone on the mic thus far, and they had great matches with anyone they’ve faced. After the brand split, the New Day moved over to Smackdown, and a potential feud of the year begun. With their Hell in a Cell & Summerslam matches being the high points, along with the stellar match vs The Bar at Survivor Series, many more fans are down (just after Day Oneish) with the Usos after this year.Next Page
WWE: Last 5
- BREAKING: Paige Potentially Injured at WWE Live Event
- NXT Preview and Predictions: December 27
- BREAKING: Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Injured
- Smackdown Live Preview: December 26
- Has WWE Been Nice This Year? – Falls Count Anywhere