EDMONTON, AB: Force Pro Wrestling fans won’t have to wait long for the follow up to The Prelude.
On Thursday, the promotion announced that they’ll be back in action on January 17th with their first event of 2020, the Return. It’s the promotion’s first event since November’s 18+ show Just the Tip, which saw Michael Richard Blais defeat Kayla Jaye in the evening’s main event.
Though the promotion has yet to confirm any matchups for the 17th, fans in Edmonton can rest assured that Force Pro Wrestling will be looking to continue the considerable momentum it’s built over the promotion’s two official events thus far.
As with the Prelude and Just the Tip, the full show will be available through the Backbreaker Media family of channels live, with an edited release available on the Backbreaker Media V.O.D following the show.
Tickets are available through any of the Force Pro Wrestling star or staff member. Additional tickets will be available on Diyobo in the near future.
Stay tuned to the WCSN for more on Force Pro Wrestling.
Latest Wrestling Content:
- RELEASE: Backbreaker Media Relaunches V.O.D. Channel
- Conversations With Love 48: A Conversation With Michael Richard Blais
- Last (Two) Weeks in Alberta Wrestling: December 18 – January 1, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE: Meniac Retires From In-Ring Competition
- The Top Talent Forever Championship is Here, and It’s Glorious