EDMONTON, AB - The Edmonton Stingers debuted their official 2019 home and away jersey this morning, capping off a whirlwind month for the organization in anticipation of their inaugural season in the CEBL.
The jerseys are part of the exclusive partnership between the CEBL and New Era.
The revelation of the Stingers official jerseys concludes a month that saw the inaugural CEBL entry draft take place and launch the first single-game tickets in the franchise’s history. With the jersey reveal concluded, however, the season is finally starting to feel real for Edmonton’s latest foray into professional basketball.
The Stingers will begin the first training camp in the franchise’s history on April 30th, with practices to be held at various facilities throughout the camp. While locations are yet to be confirmed, spring training will be made available to the general public when venues are announced.
Stay tuned to the WCSN for more on this developing story.
Recent Stingers Content:
- Edmonton Stingers Player Profile: Brody Clarke
- Edmonton: You Can Now Buy Edmonton Stingers Single Game Tickets
- CEBL Inaugural Draft – Who Did The Stingers Get?
- CEBL to Host Inaugural Entry Draft March 23
- Edmonton Stingers Introduce Barnaby Craddock as First Head Coach