A brand-new Conversations With Love is LIVE!
Today, I’m joined by one of the stars of Pure Power Wrestling, Kenn Stevens! Tune in and find out a little bit more about one of Southern Alberta’s premier pro wrestlers, including his thoughts on:
- The COVID-19 pandemic
- His love of junior hockey
- What he enjoys about wrestling for Pure Power Wrestling
- How he made the decision to get into the wrestling ring
- Breaking in as a referee
- Why having a good referee is so important
- His feud with Jumpin’ Josh and why it was so important to his career
- Reflecting on his progress thus far
- Winning the Summer Sizzler
- How Canada Day 2017 inspired him to make the jump into pro wrestling
- Working as both a babyface and as a heel
Conversations With Love is proudly brought to you by Beercade YEG.
Conversations With Love 80: A Conversation With Kenn Stevens
On when he started training:
KS: “First of all, it’s such a great locker room, great group of guys that have kind of trained me and took me under their wing, and most importantly, given me the chance. When I started training - I didn’t step into a wrestling ring until I was 31 years old, and you know, (at) 31, 160-170 pounds may not be exactly what a promoter’s looking for.”
SL: “It ain’t your prototypical wrestler.”
KS: “Yeah, exactly. They worked with me, they gave me a chance, and I gave them everything I had, and here we are about two-and-a-half years later and things have gone pretty well so far.”
Follow the Network!
Facebook: Kenn Stevens
Latest Wrestling Content:
- Santino Marella Announced for RCW Rise of Legends Tour
- Monday Night Shaw: Episode 38 | Video Game Talk w/ Andre C.
- Conversations With Love 79: A Conversation With Holden Albright
- Conversations With Love 78: A Conversation With Mo Jabari
- TJ Wilson on Wrestling at McMahon Stadium