WWE’s tag team division has been in a state of flux since WrestleMania 34, with both RAW and Smackdown doing little to nothing to highlight the talent across both brands. In this week’s edition of Over the Top Rope, Spencer and Hayden chat about how WWE can best utilize the talent across both tag divisions, and where they should go next to revitalize what was once the hottest division in sports entertainment.
Over the Top Rope: How Do You Fix the Tag Team Division?
Follow us on Social Media!
Latest WWE Content:
- RAW Thoughts: Give Me a Curt Hawkins WrestleMania Win
- NXT Preview and Predictions: June 6, 2020
- Monday Night Hayden: 04/06/18 Preview
- P.W.A Recap: Nemesis, Calgary, June 2
- Raw Thoughts: The Brief Case for Lana as Ms. Money in the Bank