EDMONTON, AB: Though the times themselves may be uncertain, an announcement from the Top Talent Wrestling Academy is always guaranteed to be good news.
Earlier today, the academy announced that Albertan wrestling legend Red Thunder would be taking a role as a guest trainer upon the school’s launch.
Since his debut in 1991, Red Thunder has not only gone on to train a number of Alberta’s current top stars but excelled through his own in-ring career. Under the guidance of Stu, Bruce, and Ross Hart, Red Thunder became a staple of Stampede Wrestling until the promotion closed for good. Following the promotion’s closure, Red Thunder expanded his reach into the rest of the Prairies and Central Canada.
The Top Talent Wrestling Academy is still announced to launch on April 1st. However, that date may change with developing information due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay tuned to the WCSN for more from the Top Talent Wrestling Academy.
Latest Wrestling Content:
- EXCLUSIVE: Royce Isaacs on His Intro to Pro Wrestling, Singles vs. Tag Wrestling
- Wrestlesode: Episode 69 | Speaking with PPW Breakout Superstar Dewey Robson!
- EXCLUSIVE: Royce Isaacs on Billy Corgan, Fitting in with the NWA
- Conversations With Love 60: A Conversation With Travis Cole
- Last Week in Alberta Wrestling: March 18th – March 24th, 2020