EDMONTON, AB - The longest name in wrestling just got longer, as Michael Allen Richard Clark can now add the words “P.W.A Champion” to his moniker.
Just under one month since demanding a
title shot championship opportunity from P.W.A. Edmonton commissioner Thaddeus Archer III at the critically-acclaimed PWA18, Clark battled reigning champ Sheik Akbar Shabaz in the main event of PWA Hysteria in Edmonton on Saturday night. As expected, it was a hard-hitting affair from the two veterans; however, following a devastating Cutter and the three-count, Michael Allen Richard Clark stood tall as the top guy in the Prairie Wrestling Alliance.
— PWA Wrestling (@PWAwrestlingca) April 22, 2020
While this is the first time M.A.R.C has held the top title in the P.W.A, it’s far from the veteran’s first championship gold. Clark’s resume is decorated with both multiple singles and tag team championships; currently, Clark is in his second reign as HIW Tag Team Champion as part of Team Flex Appeal with Mike McSugar, while also holding the PWA’s tag team gold with Bobby Sharp as recently as November. Additionally, Clark has held singles gold for High Impact Wrestling in Saskatchewan.
More information to come as the story develops.
- A Moment with Meniac: Episode 006 | The Superstar Shakeup, Pt. 1
- Conversations With Love 13: A Conversation with Kayla Jaye
- Pro Wrestling YEG Recap and Reactions: April 13, NAIT, Edmonton
- Over the Top Rope XXXVI | Pro Wrestling YEG, WWE Return to Canada and Alberta at ‘Mania
- Conversations With Love 12: A Conversation with the PWA Original Marky