In tonight’s main event of NXT, Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish of the Undisputed Era have captured tag team gold after defeating SAniTy in the episodes main event.
While news initially broke of the championships during last month’s TV tapings following Survivor Series, their championship reign officially begins tonight with the airing of their main-event episode. The loss officially ends SAniTy’s reign at 102 days.
While their first championships under the WWE flag, Fish and O’Reilly have captured tag team gold three times in Ring of Honour as part of ReDragon. This also marks the first gold for the Undisputed Era in NXT after Adam Cole was unsuccessful in his quest for the NXT Championship, losing to then-champion Drew McIntyre prior to Survivor Series.
WWE: Last Five
- NXT Preview and Predictions: December 20th
- BREAKING: Major Independant Stars to Sign With WWE
- Smackdown Live Preview: December 19
- BREAKING: Top Tag Team Set to Return Tonight
- Over the Top Rope – Clash of Champions Predictions