Multiple reports have stated that Finn Balor has left WWE’s Latin-American tour after performing on just one show.
There has been no word on if the absence is injury-related or not. Additionally, there hasn’t been confirmation on whether Balor left the tour on his own accord or whether he was sent home. On Friday, Balor tweeted an apology for missing an appearance in Buenos Aires.
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) December 7, 2020
Currently, Balor is scheduled to face Drew McIntyre at WWE TLC on Sunday, December 16
Win Column Sports will have more on the story as it develops.
Latest in Wrestling:
- Western Bred: How Alberta Wrestling Has Thrived Post-Stampede Era
- Over the Top Rope: Episode XXVI | Building the Dream Roster for All Elite Wrestling
- OTTR EXCLUSIVE | RCW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Christian Strife
- Over the Top Rope: Episode XXV | Interview with “God’s Gift to Wrestling” Michael Richard Blais
- Over the Top Rope Episode XXII | WWE Evolution Review, PWI 100 and Alberta Women’s Talent