Yes, I enjoyed my vacation. No, I didn’t bring any of you anything. Thankfully, Monday is home to the longest running weekly episodic television show in history - a good way to get over the case of the Mondays!
No preamble - just content.
Last Week’s RAW
- Brock Lesnar decimates a handcuffed Roman Reign - riots break out in LA shortly after
- Asuka def. RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss via countout
- BRAUN STROWMAN def. Cesaro
- The Revival def. Titus Worldwide
- Absolution def. Banks & Bayley
- The John Cena calls out The Undertaker - is bitch slapped by The Demon Kane for disrespecting his brother
- Balor Club (Finn Balor, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows) def. The Miz & The Miztourage
- “Woken” Matt Hardy def. Bray Wyatt - Wyatt is deleted.
This Week’s Predictions
After having Roman Reigns handcuffed and arrested(?), Universal Champion Brock Lesnar unleashed an unparalled ass whooping on the Big Dog. I can only imagine “Still” was blasting in his mind.
With only 2 weeks until the Show Of Shows, it seems like Reigns will be off the show or appearing in a non physical capacity, seeing as how badly he was injured by the Beast Incarnate. Still seems like the smart money points to a win for The Big Dog at Wrestlemania (which really just worsens my case of the Mondays).
With beatdowns in mind, this author looks forward to seeing John Cena slapped into oblivion by a certain DEMON FROM HELL. Kane made an appearance last Monday, taking offence at the Champ’s harsh words against his brother, The Undertaker. (As well, Happy Birthday to both Mark Callaway and fellow writer Spencer Love). An emphatic chokeslam said all that needed to be said, and tonight, Cena and Kane face off in a WrestleMania-caliber main event.
With the Deadman in mind, another member of the RAW Roster is recently deceased. Bray Wyatt drowned last week - and hasn’t been seen since. Sure, a few tweets have come from his account, but cultural figures like WWE Superstars are constantly having their social media hacked.
Nobody can say for certain what the next step is, or who will fire the next shot - but the next shot is coming. Look out for it tonight. Or maybe… during a tag team title match at WrestleMania? The Lake of Reincarnation is a logical way to turn Wyatt face, not to mention the history between Wyatt and Strowman. It would be an interesting move for sure, but this author sees the upside appeal in pairing Strowman with an experienced big man who has never injured an opponent, inside or outside of the ring.
On the Women’s end, Ronda Rousey made swift work of resident statisician Dana Brooke in a nonsensical segment. Conversely, the cracks between Sasha Banks and Bayley widened yet again, from slivers to canyons. It seems like a match between the two is a foregone conclusion. We just wait on the announcement- which could happen tonight? Who the hell knows. I sure don’t!
That’s it for this article; but what are your thoughts? Let us know. See you next week, and as always, thanks for reading!
WWE Last 5:
- BREAKING: Daniel Bryan cleared for In-Ring Return
- Smackdown Live Preview: March 20th
- Monday Night Spencer: Predictions for the 19/03/20 RAW
- Over the Top Rope: Episode IV
- NXT Preview: March 14