Episode 23 of Conversations With Love is LIVE!
This week, Spencer chats with former IMPACT Wrestling star and SWA graduate Gursinder Singh! In their exclusive interview, find out more about the former Desi Hit Squad member, including:
- Learning to love wrestling because of his dad and grandfather
- Training at the Storm Wrestling Academy
- What makes Lance Storm a great trainer
- Wrestling his first match for the Prairie Wrestling Alliance
- Still getting butterflies before a show
- His most memorable moment wrestling in Alberta
- Making the move to Ontario and training at Battle Arts Academy
- Appearing on Global Forged
- Signing his first contract with Impact
- The formation of the Desi Hit Squad
- Why he left Impact Wrestling
- The next steps for Gursinder Singh
and more! It’s only available in this week’s edition of CWL.
Conversations With Love is a WCSN exclusive. Visit wincolumnsports.ca for all your previews, reviews and breaking news in Western Canadian wrestling.
Proudly sponsored by Beercade YEG.
Conversations With Love 23: A Conversations With Gursinder Singh
Remember, you can catch all the best of Alberta’s independent wrestling scene on Powerslam TV, the world’s largest indy wrestling V.O.D site! Featuring 150+ promotions, including the Backbreaker Media family of promotions, and over 5,000 hours of content for only $6.99 a month. Use the code WCSportsCA when signing up for a free month’s membership to Powerslam TV!
Follow the Network!
Gursinder Singh on Twitter: @GursinderImpact
Spencer Love: @SpennyLove_WCS
The WCSN on Twitter: @WCSportsCA
The WCSN on Facebook: The Win Column Sports Network
- Conversations With Love 22: A Conversation With Jay Walker
- Conversations With Love 21: A Conversation with the Vixen Jade
- Monday Night Shaw: Episode 17 | Interview with the Irishman & Son of Irish
- Conversations With Love Exclusive | Brayden Parsons N.O.C Post-Show
- Last Week in Alberta Wrestling: June 18 – June 24, 2020